Sunday, December 29, 2013

"WHITEST OF WHITE, PUREST OF PURE," PROPHETIC POEM BY LISA JO GREER



     Below is a prophetic poem about the Bride of Christ that the Lord gave to me.   I do not feel that this poem needs any long explanation from me.  It truly speaks for itself.  The Lord is telling us that His Church needs to grow up in this hour, and that He is indeed purifying His Bride now, and will continue to do so in the days to come.  For all who accept His invitation to drink from His cup and to sup at His table, they shall be His Bride .  They shall be adorned with purity, with power, and with great authority.  And truly, they shall be “whitest of white, and purest of pure.”   For He is their Lord, and He shall make them so.   May all who read this be found as His Bride.    


“WHITEST OF WHITE, PUREST OF PURE” – PROPHETIC POEM

BY

LISA JO GREER
(ALL RIGHTS RESERVED)


Healing and grace
Healing and grace
And white lace
Whitest of white, and purest of pure
For I am the Lord
And I am purifying My Bride
Oh, won’t you come and abide?

Abide in My Presence
And drink from My cup
And sup
And sup on My heavenly fare
For My table is not bare
But full with delight
And My food shall increase your sight

For I am fitting My Bride in this hour
And the enemy shall cower
For I am adorning her with power
And My authority
And all shall see her purity
All shall see her purity

My Bride will be a wise virgin
She will not run out of oil
Nor will she be found lacking in any way
I decree this, this day
She will have ears to hear what My Spirit says
And eyes to obey
And eyes to obey

And her gown shall not be found with dirt
For she will not flirt with any of the enemy’s schemes
For the foundation of her house shall be built with My beams
The whitest of white
And the purest of pure
For I am her Lord
I am her Lord

And My Church shall begin to see who is boss
And what it means to bear My cross
And persecution shall come
Indeed, it is on its way
And My Church shall no longer play
For it is time to grow up in Me
And be
The Bride in this hour
For I am your strong tower
I am your strong tower

To get off of milk
And onto solid food
I permit this for My Church’s good
Those that know Me I shall be with them
And they shall touch the hem
The hem of My garment and receive all that they need
And their wounds shall no longer bleed

The whitest of white and purest of pure
Oh, how shall you please your Lord
For I shall exact and require much in this hour
Be sweet and not sour
Be sweet and not sour
For My Holy Spirit shall be so in control
You will do all He says
Exactly as He tells
And My ancient wells
My ancient wells
Shall open to overflow
Let it be so
Let it be so

(Given to Lisa Jo Greer, November 6, 2013)