Friday, September 13, 2013

Prophetic Poem - " A Word from Jesus - To All Who Do Not Know Him" by Lisa Jo Greer (All Rights Reserved)


PROPHETIC POEM – “A WORD FROM JESUS  - TO ALL WHO DO NOT KNOW HIM”

BY

LISA JO GREER
(ALL RIGHTS RESERVED)


        As I was praying on the day before Yom Kippur, the Lord gave me this prophetic poem.    It is for all who do not yet know Him.  Yom Kippur, or the Day of Atonement, is regarded by the Jews as the holiest day of the year.   Here is my prophetic poem.  In it, you can feel the cry of Jesus’ heart for those who do not yet know Him as Lord and Saviour:

  PROPHETIC POEM – “A WORD FROM JESUS  - TO ALL WHO DO NOT KNOW HIM”

BY

LISA JO GREER
(ALL RIGHTS RESERVED)

The veil in the temple was torn into two

Be born anew
Be born anew
For My sacrifice was for once and all
O do answer My call
For I alone am the Way, the Truth, and the Life
And in Me there is no strife
You cannot receive from the law what you can from grace
O seek My face
Seek My face this day and be found
Be found in Me
For I do abound
I do abound
For I am the Bread
That sustains
And I am the King that reigns
I am He who was from the beginning
And will be to the end
And to who all will bend
The first and the last
I am the future and the past
So as you hold to the traditions of men this day
Hear, Hear what I say
For I knock at the door
Will you open it unto Me?
For you see
I am the Bridegroom
Coming to fetch My Bride
O do abide
O do abide
Abide with Me
And sup on My Heavenly fare
Be of wheat and not of tare
Again, I say, be of wheat and not of tare
For My Heavenly angels are soon coming to gather
From the north, the south, the east, and the west
And lest, and lest
You be of Me
You will be thrown without
Where there is much gnashing of teeth about
And My door
Yes, My door
Shall be shut
O Hear My words this Day
And heed what I say
Come unto Me now
And bow
For I am the Lord Jesus Christ
Savior and Lord
A High Priest who does not need a rope or cord
For I did with My blood
What no other could do
And My blood still flows
It is available to all who seek
And desire to be cleansed
For I, I did rend
The temple veil in two
O come to Me
And let My sanctifying work ensue
Ensue in you
For I love you
I deeply love you

(Given to Lisa Jo Greer, Friday, September 13, 2013, the eve of Yom Kippur)